Scott Little- bona fide hacker, Linux user extraordinaire
You can find my code at these places:
- ~codelongandpros (sr.ht)
- @CodeLongAndProsper90 (GitLab)
- @CodeLongAndPros (Replit)
- @CodeLongAndProsper90 (GitHub)
If you’d like to see my setup, look at /hardware
If you care to know, I use NixOS. I’ve also used Arch, Fedora, Artix, and Ubuntu before as well.
I’m a catboy (^~^) and also enjoy British rock like the Beatles and Jethro Tull.
If you want to learn more, look at /me
I type in Colemak and edit using Neovide
This website proudly uses conservative design:
- It makes three requests on load:
style.css, and two to
- It loads in 600ms on a cold cache, 200 on a warm one.
- It takes 0ms to do server-side processing
This is a review of the Thinkpad T14 from a Linux perspective. Let’s start with the specs!
- CPU: Intel i5-10210U @ 4.20GhZ (8 threads)
- RAM: 8GiB of soldered RAM (8GiB SODIMM added later) …
It is, quite frankly, a stupid idea.
What is distro superiority, even? Simple. It’s the idea that one Linux distribution is better every other without room for compromise. …
How to install Arch Linux- a quick and dirty guide
This is a guide for how to install Arch Linux. While the wiki’s install guide is the best source, I’ve found a bit of ambiguity there. …
Note: This was originally a tutorial posted on repl.it, adaped slightly for the interblogs
What is GNU find?
GNU find is a tool that by default, “selects” all the files in a directory. So …